Wednesday, October 12, 2005

There'll be rainbows...

It's absolutely pouring out right now. I'm half expecting an ark to float by soon. I wonder if Y Knot Knit has bags that close all the way? I'm guessing wool doesn't react well to this much moisture. Eh, I'll just shove it in my jacket.

I'm surprised I've made it this far today. My dad took Greg and I to see Jethro Tull at the Keswick last night, and when I got there I was tired to begin with, but I just haven't been able to shake off this feeling of absolute exhaustion.

As I attempt to say this with a straight face... I've never had a problem hoarding things, but I just can't stop beefing up my stash right now. I told myself I'd only take on one project at a time this season, but still I feel like I'm cheating on my current project with every new sexy pattern I see. I swear, I'm only going to make myself one scarf this year...



...really.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home