Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Why can't everyone just ask for a scarf?

As I sit here eatting my chicken & brocolli with rice, I can't get the thought of this godamn shawl/wrap thing out of my head. I've already had to deal with looking for the recommended yarn, finding something slightly like it, but way too expensive and then settling on another yarn, ended up not showing off the pattern. I moved onto Yarn #2 and #3 and still no luck. I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or if it's the yarn I'm using, but it just doesn't look like it at all. I'd rather not have to deal with going through 108 stitches just for it to not show up again. Should I suck it up order the right yarn or make up my own pattern for the yarn I have already?

2 Comments:

Blogger poipill said...

you're going to have to show me what you were doing because the swatch I made tonight looks pretty darn close to the photo... it looked wonky with HUGE needles though. meh, i should start one of these.

Tuesday, October 11, 2005 5:54:00 PM  
Blogger Casey said...

:grumble:

Wednesday, October 12, 2005 10:33:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home